A Significant Part of Your Recovery is Understanding Your Pain.
Identifying the cause and providing you with educational tools you need is what our doctors do best! We've collected some of the leading information on how to best understand your pain. If you have any questions about the content below give us a call and we'd be happy to help!
- What is pain and how does it work?:
- Retrain Pain Foundation: Offers a free online course that provides a science based approached to reducing symptoms.
- Chronic Pain:
- The Pain Toolkit: An easy to use online tool that helps you cope with chronic pain.
- A Revolution in the Understanding of Pain & Treatment of Chronic Pain
- Therapeutic Neuroscience Education: Teaching People About Pain
- Meditation & Mindfulness:
- Guided Mindfulness Meditation: Outlines self-relaxation techniques that are used at over 200 hospitals nationwide.
- Palouse Mindfulness: Online Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Media Kit: Breathe2Relax Mobile Application
- The Mindfulness Clinic: Online services aimed at reducing stress, managing anxiety, and balancing emotions.
- Tame The Beast: What Scientists Have Discovered about Pain
- Should You Have an MRI For Low Back Pain?
- Pain Catastrophizing
- Understanding Pain In Five Minutes Or Less
- Why Things Hurt
- Why Sitting is Bad for You